Chianti Cl. Riserva DOCG

Chianti Cl. Riserva DOCG

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% hand selected Sangiovese grapes sourced from 8 vineyards in the estate. The wines matured for 14 months, 40% in Allier oak barriques and the remaining 60% in traditional large Slavonian oak barrels, followed by a further 18 months of ageing in the bottle.


Tasting Notes

Notes of berries, tobacco and liquorice with a long finish. Elegant, full bodied and well balanced.



Grape Variety

100% Sangiovese



Bottle Size

750 ml

ABOUT Castello Di Albola

Steeped in history, Castello di Albola can trace its ownership back to the 12th century and has passed through the hands of some of Tuscany’s most important and infuential noble families. The estate’s goal is to maintain this style and level of quality, so that their wines reflect the authenticity of their historic cellars, where one can find fine wines that have been ageing for decades and yet still have a taste of almost unreal freshness. Castello di Albola captures the essence of the Sangiovese variety with its often subtle and austere tones, capable of delighting all those who care to unlock its fascinating secrets.